Property highlights include:
* Spectacular views
- Panoramic 360 degree mountain and river valley view
- Seattle skyline, entire Olympic and Cascade ranges, Mt. Baker, Glacier, Three Fingers, Mt. Rainier.
- Skykomish, Snoqualme and Snohomish River valleys
- Highest point between the Cascades and the Olympics
- Property rises 700 feet above the river valley floor
* Gorgeous alpine wilderness
- Naturally cleared volcanic rock outcrop building site.
- Multitude of native wildflowers including a sea of Camus lilies
- Surrounded by 80 year old Douglas fir forest
- Eagles, deer, bobcat, bear.
*Enjoy Absolute seclusion
- Property is situated at the end of a mile long driveway through the forest and animal habitat.
- Main building site sits in middle of the 65 acre parcel
- Shares a ½ mile boundary with 1200 acre Lord Hill Regional Park.
- Approximately 10 acres of pasture
- Secluded meadow
- Spring-fed trout pond.
* Development Potential
- Prime central building site with existing contemporary view home
- 5 additional 5 acre platted view lots
For more information and pricing:Phone: 206.445.2578